We celebrate designers that we believe have impacted fashion sensibilities today the likes of Martin Margiela, Raf Simons, Helmut Lang, Yohji Yamamoto, Rick Owens and many more.
We do this through organizing events that highlight these designer's legacy, making their works accessible to young people who are looking to make their own mark in the industry and people who have a deep respect for what they have accomplished and want to learn more about them.
We want to foster the development of an Educated, Engaged and Energetic community of fashion enthusiasts in Toronto that can come together and share knowledge, their collections and develop a better understanding of fashion and design from within a crowdsourced environment through the Archival Toronto community.
We started off with our pop-up shops and gallery that made archive fashion pieces accessible to the Toronto market for the first time ever. Now as we progress towards our second year we will be focusing on our main goal of building a unique community of enthusiasts, designers, and collectors in Toronto.
All items sold on Warehouse by Archival Toronto are subject to the following:
• Items will be shipped via Canada Post and will typically take between 6-8 business days to arrive. Tracking numbers will be sent out once the items have shipped. Please allow 24 hours for tracking to go live once received.
• We currently only ship to Canada and the US with flat rate shipping cost calculated during check-out.
• We aim to ship out items as fast as we can but all items being shipped out by the end of each week.
• We largely sell archive and vintage fashion pieces, meaning there is a degree of usage and wear to most, if not all, of the items on the site. We do our best to describe each item as best as we can and highlight flaws (if any) in the pictures we take and in the item description.
• All measurements for items are laid flat and are in inches starting from 1"
• No returns, refunds, cancellations or exchanges are accepted. All sales are final.